The Inter City Fire Protection District is governed by a three-member Board of Directors.
The Board determines the mission and vision of the District; sets the budget; levies taxes, adopts rules, resolutions, ordinances, and policies; evaluates the performance of the District; and hears appeals from citizens and employees.
The Board elects a Secretary, Treasurer, and Chair, who is also the President of the District. The Board also appoints a Budget Officer and Custodian of Records, as wells as selects an attorney and auditor. The Board hires a District Manager to administer the District and a Facility Manager to manage the buildings and grounds.
- Click here for Board of Directors Meetings
- Click here for all job descriptions
- Click here for all administration personnel
- Click here for Financial Reports, Treasurer’s Reports, Bank statements, reconciliations, and cancelled checks
- Contact Us – Inter City Fire Protection District contact information
- Internal Email System, on-line Calendar, or Forms